Monday 18 December 2006

New Route?


As student rep, I have been given our end of year show to organise. While this may have seemed obvious, it was something that I worryingly overlooked when accepting the position. As the first term went on however, I think I got better at organising the efforts of the rest of the year, though hopefully next term will be a lot better! Our aim is to have two routemasters, stripped out, and full of our work (and complimentary food and drink). They will swap round during the day, one staying stationary, and the other driving around London in an attempt to get designers and advertisers to come on board, have a chat and look at our work - hopefully leading to job offers. I was just wondering if anyone had any views on this? Any suggestions?
(The image is from flickr - from boxley - if you want me to remove it then just ask)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home